Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who Was The Bungle Bungles Named After

hunt 'em, find' em, kill 'em


The art soldier
today received deployment order for an aesthetic crisis area in which much cyber attack and in-house fighting is necessary. Actually, he knew right there that CS2 digital warfare in general. Fill layer, adjustment layer, background layer, extinction level, lens flares, distortion, invasion, interference filter, distortion, filter, screening, puncturing, draining, Delete, Exit. It tried again and again with me. But not with me! Thought the art soldier. Not necessarily with me! With me, perhaps! With me, perhaps! With me forever! With me every day! Contact me at any time! Remove crayons, clouds, tile effects, ocean waves, ripples, scratches, bend, blur, blur more, very soft draw.
screen saver - Flowerbox -
He never thought that his military power as kinking and ultimately only is chumming. His whole art soldier impoverishment in the digital system wellness. His well-hidden fear that the photo at the end is as much the better. Now he swears by it alone: Yellow tires Red wheels, green panther hair brush, enormous color tonnes, and he, the art soldier who wildly splashing, throwing and ballernde muscleman.
Attention, Creative Suite 3, 4, 5, 6, heads will roll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment