Friday, May 21, 2010

Invitation Wording Attire Funny



eleventh



... 1000 years is like a moment, there is nothing new, nothing different, everything follows the same pattern, the same clouds, the same music the same evidence, whether before or one hour won ages ago. There is nothing here for me to do - nothing. Ah, now it occurs to me again that I have ever experienced. Therefore, I am gone. You are looking for your answers even if it seems difficult, it's definitely worth it. Train your mind as much as possible, even if you know it is really just an exercise. Builder artifacts of great beauty, solve all possible Tasks, explore the secrets of the universe, take all the sensations wahr.Finde joy, sorrow, and laughter, love and compassion and take the memory of your feelings as a travel luggage. I remember where I came from and how I became a man, why I stayed. But today, the day set my departure, here's to go out, I leave this world, do not travel only in eternity but in the infinity ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment